TANARATA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS (TiS) is an established international school (founded in 2007) following the British IGCSE Curriculum and located in the Kajang-Bangi area.
We are currently looking for :-
IT/CS Teacher & Intsructor
Tanarata requires a skilled and creative Mechanical or Electrical engineer with strong software development and industrial visualization design skills who has a passion for teaching.
Working in an inter-disciplinary and collaborative context will be required.
- Engineering & Software Development Skills - VisualBasic, SQL, C++, Java, HTML etc.
- Application Software knowledge - Database management, VB/SQL, etc.
- Adobe PhotoShop, InDesign etc. and AutoCAD, 3Ds-Max, Mapinfo, etc.
Hardware Skills -
- Network setup and management (preferred)
We prefer a university graduate with overseas living, learning and/or working experience and possessing good value systems .
English language fluency essential.
Apply Now to:
Application Forms available at: www.tanarata.net
When applying, please attach design work samples in pdf/jpeg format.
We are always looking for young and energetic Teachers with a passion to nurture young minds .If you have the following:-
Vibrant and broad-minded personality with a strong sense of values and integrity; who can work both independently and collaboratively – with a passion to teach and shape young minds…
- Subject specialist degree/s from a reputable institute / university (preferably from an overseas English speaking country); preferably with a B.Ed. or relevant industry work experience
- Language ability: be able to speak and write excellent English (essential!) ;
- Computer literate
- Teaching / relevant Industry Work Experience of 3-4 years preferred
All positions open to Malaysian’s with international exposure experience and locally resident expats.
(Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview).
TiS General Staff Application Form: DOWNLOAD
TiS Teacher Application Form: DOWNLOAD