TANARATA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS (TiS) is an established international school (founded in 2007) following the British IGCSE Curriculum and located in the Kajang-Bangi area.
With influence comes responsibility
Tanarata International Schools offers students a learning programme based on the Cambridge IGCSE and AS/A Level curriculum.
The School is currently seeking to fill the following roles from Sept 2020:
History, English Teacher (Lower Secondary)
History, English Literature Teacher (IGCSE)
Geography Teacher (IGCSE)
- University education from a reputed university
- A creative passion to teach and shape young minds – in a "learning-by-doing" environment
- A strong value system and ethics
- Have lived / studied/ worked overseas for at least 3 years
- Minimum Teaching experience of 3 years
- English language fluency essential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
(Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview).
TiS General Staff Application Form: DOWNLOAD
TiS Teacher Application Form: DOWNLOAD