The Tanarata International Schools campus at Planters Grounds (spanning 5-acres) is strategically located in the Klang valley area of Putrajaya/Cyberjaya and Country Heights area – in close physical proximity to also KL City, Kajang, Bangi, Putrajaya and Serdang.
The campus has excellent accessibility being sited just beside the KL-Seremban stretch of the North-South Highway (next to the Kajang Toll Exit) and is about 5 km from Putrajaya (about 20 km south of Kuala Lumpur).
The location of the campus allows the school to easily cater to students living in the surrounding population catchments of Putrajaya/Cyberjaya, Kajang/Bangi, Serdang/Belakong, Country Heights, Bukit Jalil etc; as well as those residing elsewhere (Cheras, Puchong, Nilai, Seremban etc) but with easy accessibility to the N-S Highway and the SILK highway (Kajang Ring Road). In addition, students in the greater Klang Valley (Klang, Shah Alam, PJ, KL, Ampang etc.) can reach the school via the KTM Komuter, Putra LRT and KLIA Transit services that stop at stations within a 5 minute bus drive time from the campus. (School bus services from these pre-designated pickup points at regular intervals before and after school hours can be arranged with private transport operators that service the school).
The purpose-built campus has been sited on a 5-acre green and beautifully landscaped site complete with a 100 m x 20 m rectangular shaped lake at the base of a hill slope.
- An aesthetically landscaped campus environment with fish pond and natural hill contours
- Well Equipped Classrooms in both Primary & Secondary School buildings (air-conditioned with good ventilation and natural lighting)
- Natural Science Laboratories & Activity Rooms (Music & Drama Rooms, Creative & Visual Art & Design Rooms etc)
- IT / Audio-Visual Lab
- Library / Resource Centre (internet access, separate Junior and Senior sections)
- Watersides Café (with lake frontage)
- Multi-Purpose Hall cum Auditorium
- Play Yard with child-safe fun-facilities
- Games Room
- Turf Ground for Field Sports – Soccer/Football, Hockey etc.
- Outdoor Basketball, Tennis, Volleyball outdoor courts &
- Indoor Badminton courts
- Swimming Pool
- Admin and Staff Room facilities (including Meeting Rooms)
- some support facilities for special needs children education.
- Adequate Parking facilities.